The SIO2SD is a device that allows you to load
games/applications into any 8-bit Atari XL/XE computers via SIO interface from
- Works with SD (not SDHC) and MMC(FAT12,FAT16 and FAT32
- Handles ATR (rw), XFD (ro) and COM/XEX (ro)
- 16x2 LCD display allows to "walk" catalog tree
and choose files to load
- Handles SIO with turbo (allows to set speed
index from 1 to 16, default is 6 (69kb/s), in versions 1.x speed index
was always 10 (51kb/s))
- All densities with 128B and 256B sectors,
including 16MB disks
- Handles drives D1 to D8
- Can be configured using ATARI (it's possible to
load configuration tool directly from MCU flash memory, so no SD card
included in SIO2SD kit:
The SIO2SD interface is original invention of
Polish electronics engineer and programmer Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki.
- SIO2SD version 2 interface with loaded newest firmware;
- DVD rom with software (almost 4GB ATR
files with games, programs and demos) and documentation.
Please read this instruction if you woudl like to connect SIO2SD using your plug.
||We still have SIO2SD with SIO PLUGS for Sale. Price is $85 + S&H
This is short presentation how SIO2SD works in practice
If you are interested to buy this device please use PayPal shopping cart located below. All devices presented in this store are made-to-order so please allow up to 2 weeks for build, test and deliver it to you (shipping time depend on shipping address). All our devices will be send to you by Post. H&S to whole world cost only $10 !!!!